End User Agreement & Terms of Service
Last Updated: June 15, 2017
Welcome and thank you for your interest in Sammy Rabbit and The It's a Habit Company ("We" or "Us" or "Our"), which operates www.dreambigclub.org, our mobile applications ("Apps"), and our social media sites located at Twitter.com, Facebook.com, Instagram.com, Pinterest.com (collectively, the "Site"). This following Terms of Service are a legal contract between you ("You" or "Your") and Us regarding the use of the Site. Visitors and users of the Site are referred to individually as “User” and collectively as “Users”.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS OF SERVICE CAREFULLY. BY REGISTERING FOR OR USING THE SITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING THE SITE PRIVACY NOTICE AND ANY ADDITIONAL GUIDELINES (COLLECTIVELY, THE “TERMS”).
IF YOU ARE A PARENT OR GUARDIAN AND YOU PROVIDE CONSENT FOR YOUR CHILD TO REGISTER WITH THE SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS OF SERVICE IN RESPECT OF SUCH CHILD’S USE OF THE WEBSITE. IF YOU DON'T AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THE SITE.
Changes to Terms
We may change, modify, add, or remove portions of the Terms at any time, in our sole discretion. If we do so, we’ll let you know either by posting the modified Terms on the Site or through other communications. It’s important that you review the Terms whenever we modify them because if you continue to use the Site or Apps after we have posted modified Terms on the Site, you are indicating to us that you agree to be bound by the modified Terms. If you don’t agree to be bound by the modified Terms, then you may not use the Site or Apps anymore. Because our Site and Apps are evolving over time we may change or discontinue all or any part of the Site, at any time and without notice, at our sole discretion.
If You create an account, You agree to provide, maintain, and update true, accurate, current, and complete information about Yourself in the registration process. You shall not impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent Your identity or affiliation with any person or entity, including using another person, company, or school’s name, likeness, voice, image(s), or photograph(s). You also agree to promptly notify Us with any questions of any unauthorized use of Your username, password, other account information, or any other breach of security that You become aware of involving or relating to the Site. You are solely responsible for the use, protection and confidentiality of Your password and username, whether or not such use is or was actually or expressly authorized by You. You shall not allow others to use this Site under Your password or account ID.
Permission is granted to view and use materials
(information or software) on the Site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Us at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on the Site are provided "as is". We provide no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaim and negate all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, We do not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall the Site or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the Site, even if We or an authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the Site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. We do not warrant that any of the materials on the Site are accurate, complete, or current. We may make changes to the materials contained on the Site at any time without notice. We do not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
We have not reviewed all of the sites linked to Our Site and are not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Us or the Site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
Any claim relating to the Site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.